Monday, November 17, 2008

This Home Will Go Fast!! Only 47% LTV...

This Home Will Go Fast!! Only 47% LTV! Lots Of Equity! Lots Of Potential! Check It Out...


7653 Pier Rd.
Port Richey, FL, 34668
http://www.brothers3int.com






Description:


 

From The Desk of: J.Lamar Ferren


October 2008


Let's cut to the chase...


What would you do with this type of opportunity:







Wholesale DEAL AT 45% LTV!


(Keep Reading To Discover Why This Is Such A Great Deal)


 































REDUCED: Your Purchase Price

(Financing is Available... See Below)

$50,000

Rehab Needed


 

$10K -$15K
Tax Assessed Value$95,774
ARV+$110,000+
Equity (Based on Tax Assessed Value)$43,700+
 Square Feet1088sqft 
 Escrow Requrement $1,000.00
  
  

Here are some of the property details:


3 Bedroom / 2 Bath / 1,088 Sq. Ft.


This Property Sits On 2.5 Lots (Corner Lots). The Rehab Has Been Started But Still Needs Alot Of Work. The Carpet For All 3 Bedrooms Has Not Been Installed, BUT Is INCLUDED With The Purchase.

Location: 1 Block Off Of US 19-Easy Access For Commuter!

 


Here's how this deal can work for you -

That's really what's important - what's in it for you. We know that, so here you go:


First, if you could instantly become $60,000 richer, I'm sure you'd agree that it's worth a look.


Second, You Can Demo And Build 2 Homes On The 2.5 Lots!


Third, You Could Take Advantage of the Seller Financing available. The seller is willing to finance $20K of the $50K upfront, if that's what it will take for you to grab this DEAL! 


Finally - Fix It Up & Sell The Property On A Rent-To-Own (You Could Make money upfront, Month after Month, And At the End Of The Term, When The Buyer Decides To Buy! 3 Streams Of Income) Or Do What Some Of Our Other Rehabbers Have Done And Use Our Special After-Rehab Owner Financing Option After Completion Of The Rehab. (Either option you choose, I'll Help You Get It All Set Up If You Want, At No Cost To You!) You Can also Rent It Out! These Are What I See As The Most Dominant Strategies In Today's Market, However Because This Property Has So Much Potential, You May Choose To Do Something Else... It's Your Choice!


BUT - you should only respond if you're serious.   It doesn't get much easier than this! All you have to do is Click Here to contact me about this deal right now. You Can Also Call Me At The Number Listed Above.    


  If the deal is so great, why don't I do it myself?


I get that a lot, but the answer is simple - my goal is to pass along great deals to you so that you can get ahead faster.  Don't get me wrong...I make a great living doing this, and I do get paid on every deal, but I leave the majority of the profit for you.  I understand that by bringing value to you, I will do more of these kinds of deals and make more money (once you see how much money you can make on this deal, you'll be back for more, right?).  I Don't Provide Value, By Keeping All The Good Stuff To Myself. Besides, This Is The Service That I have Chosen To Provide, So Do Your Due Dilligence And Let's Do Business!.


So, you don’t live in FL…WHO CARES!


Property Managers need to stay employed, so I'm certain they'll be banging down your door, to manage your properties and even bring you buyers. By the way, if you'd like my help with finding buyers or property managers, then you know I'm only an email or phone call away.


The last time I made an offer like this, the deal was gone within just a few days, so if you're ready, respond right now by clicking here - your accountant will be proud of you!


Not only that, but...


Remember...tax benefits and depreciation increase your profit potential (please be sure to consult with a tax professional to verify).


Have a great day, and Respond Now to put yourself one step closer to financial freedom!


No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Credit Report Repair

    Repair your credit today with Lexington Law

    Blog Archive