Monday, November 17, 2008

FLAWLESS system


Can you do it?  Of course you can. Just another testimonial about PBC...

Hi Everyone!  This is Justin Wilcox out of NV.  I'm 24 years old and I'm very excited to be able to tell you about my awesome day.  Yesterday (Saturday), I had my 1st Truly Successful day in my 9 years struggling in Network Marketing, and I owe it all to Peter and his Team at PhoneBroadcastClub. 

Thanks to this extremely powerful Voice Broadcasting System we all have right at our fingertips, I was able to jump start my business by getting my 1st few people in a day’s time, and I was able to help those people get their 1st few.  All in a single day!  Thanks to the work Malendaz and his Team have put into the broadcast recordings, the website, and the presentations, I was able to generate 40 prospects with one broadcast and a quarter of them already converted into sales.  And I’m only half way through my follow-ups!  I have never seen anything in my 9 years of network/affiliate marketing work so amazingly fast. 

I've simply been calling the people who responded to the 30 second PBC opportunity message, the 2 min overview voicemail recording, and left me their name and number twice as the system advices them.  I just introduce myself, thank them for responding to our exciting voice broadcasting opportunity, and give them my website over the phone. That was driving people to the site.   

Once they watched the video and became excited, they called me back to get their final questions answered and signed up!   A very smooth and FLAWLESS system. 

Thank you again PBC for everything you have put together for us club members.  I've never been so successful and busy in my life.  My life starts now and I owe it all to you guys! - Justin Wilcox
***********************************

P.S.  Justin is being VERY modest.  He has signed up many of these poeple.

Malendaz Coleman Team, http://www.broadcast4leads.com

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Credit Report Repair

    Repair your credit today with Lexington Law

    Blog Archive