Monday, June 29, 2009
1) Be there for your family. This is frequently the number one reason forstarting a business. Being there for your children, your spouse, or your aging parents... it's so important.
2) Make yourself we@lthy. Why would you continue to work on making someone else we@lthy when you can use all that hard work toward your own future?
3) Choose your own hours. Work when you want, where you want, for as long asyou want. It doesn't get any better than this!
4) Write your own paychecks. You don't ever have to ask for a raise. You work for it. If you need more lncome, you know exactly what you need to do to get it.
5) Tax Benefits. You'll s@ve thousands in lncome taxes when youknow what you can deduct as business expenses. Check with your accountant!
6) No Commute. Actually, you will have a commute - from your bedroom to your ho:me office (which may even be in your bedroom!). The average working American wastes hours per day sitting in traffic on the way to and from work. No more!
7) Live where you want! You no longer have to worry about being close to your employer. City, suburbs, or mountain home ... it's up to you.
8) Eliminate your overhead. You don't need to rent a big fancy office andfurnish it with expensive equipment. It's called your house! A spare room or just some space in an existing room will do.
9) Vacation days whenever you need them! Need a day off? You won't have to "call in" to anyone but yourself. Talk about flexibility!
10) You are the best b.o.s.s you've ever worked for. It shouldn't be any other way!
Are you ready to work for yourself?
We offer the strongest and fastest growing online business Opportunity today.
Take A Look here
- ► 2011 (68)
- ► 2010 (45)
- ▼ June (9)