Monday, May 11, 2009
Good properties are moving quickly...
just reported that home sales have increased 134% from March to April. We have had over 3 months of increases in the number of sales. Good properties are moving quickly with multiple offers and bids over list price.
It's been more difficult to get great deals due to the number of first time buyers willing to pay more than investors.
The following are bank owned and ready to close. We can assist with financing, as long as the buyer is able to secure 75% LTV Financing,5 days for inspection, 30 days for title and closing. Proof of funds required, and deposit of $1,000 on all properties. The deposit is refundable at any time during the inspection period.
These properties are vacant, but we can assist with locating a tenant if necessary. We do not provide property management, but can direct you to people who provide these services if needed.
We make these recommendations based on area, income and future appreciation potential. Regardless of the current market conditions, properties that yield 9% or more are better than gambling in the stock market.
Call Jessica (941) 421-4052
Posted by malendaz coleman at Monday, May 11, 2009
- ► 2011 (68)
- ► 2010 (45)
- FREE Property Management Software.
- $30k Condo Cape Coral Florida
- Homes Under 40k ($Wholesale$Properties$)
- 3/2/2 Pool Home With Owner Financing.
- Divorce is hard enough....
- (Bradenton) 2 bedroom 1 bath block home. 46k
- Price: $15,105 Jacksonville, Fl
- Just as the butterfl
- Sarasota Bank Owned Homes...Call For Details
- $8,000 to first-time home buyers.
- 15248 Lakeland Circle, Port Charlotte, FL
- Good properties are moving quickly...
- FLORIDA SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE
- Florida Buyer's market? Seller's market?
- Handyman Houses in Pompano FL.
- No Down Payment With Cash Back WoW...
- If you make the habi
- Get your laptop back
- *Did You or A Loved
- ▼ May (19)